Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thank you Anonymous

Today has been exciting. We received a $1,000 donation that made us ALL fall off our chairs! Who still is unknown ;) I can't believe people take the time to give so much, it still amazes me!

Second, we received another fall off the chair donation. This was from someone I really did not expect. I sent him an e-mail at first because I was so flabbergasted and just had to say THANK YOU. I then asked if I could let people know who he was because I feel something like that should not go unnoticed. 

He kindly said that was fine.

Thank you!!

From Anonymous Donor:

I am blown away by the effort put forward to make this happen. I am grateful for the other 900+ donors to find in their heart to such an amazing deed.
I felt led by God to make my donation. I believe God is just giving Tucker an amazing testimony.
An amazing testimony gives Tucker power over any circumstance.
I do not mind you sharing my information as a donor.
Thank you for making the effort to get Tucker breath.

Aaron Curry!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment