Monday, May 6, 2013

FIGHT!

Tucker,

I am Bob Reinhardt. You have probably heard through Lindsey, Marye-Ann, or Dustin about me and my wife Anne Reinhardt. I know you have heard the name “Reinhardt” before. Namely Jason Reinhardt. He was a friend and a school mate of yours. As you know we lost Jason on June 3rd 2011 to a drunk driver. It was devastating and hit me harder that I have ever been hit by anything before in my life. It crushed Anne. He was not only her only child, he was her best friend in the whole world. No mother, father, brother, sister, relative, or friend should ever have to go through this type of pain ever. So I make this statement to you from the bottom of my heart. I will continue to do everything in my power to continue raising money in order for you to grow old and watch your grandchildren grow old. I refuse to quit! I am a fighter! And those who know me know that I am not easy to defeat. Now I put the challenge to you, FIGHT! We will make this happen! God is watching over you as well as a slew of Guardian Angels. God Bless you Son.

Fighting for #HelpTuckerBreathe,
Bob Reinhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment