Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday Surprise!


Although I've known Tucker since high school, my favorite memory of Tuck was when he came to my 24th birthday party! My party was in downtown Richmond, and Tucker was way on the other side of town. I'm not even sure if Tucker knew exactly where he was! He texted me and said "I don't have my car with me, I don't have a ride, but I'm going to make sure I make it to your birthday party tonight."  I said Aw Tucker, don't worry if you can't make it, I will see you sometime soon! I made my way downtown and after being there for about 30 minutes, in comes smiling Tucker with that big, charming grin of his. We had so much fun that night! I'm still not sure how he made it to my party, but it is something I will never forget.  I can't wait for you to get your new pair of lungs Tuck Tuck! Breeeeaaathe Easy. ;) xo

Chelsea Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment